Categories

Business and Services

Children

Jobs

Others

Real Estate

Vehicles and Parts

Counties

Aberdeen

Aberdeenshire

Angus

Argyll and Bute

Bedfordshire

Berkshire

Blaenau Gwent

Bridgend

Bristol

Buckinghamshire

Caerphilly

Cambridgeshire

Cardiff

Carmarthenshire

Ceredigion

Cheshire

Clackmannanshire

Conwy

Cornwall

County Antrim

County Armagh

County Down

County Durham

County Londonderry

Cumbria

Denbighshire

Derbyshire

Devon

Dorset

Dumfries and Galloway

Dundee

East Ayrshire

East Dunbartonshire

East Lothian

East Renfrewshire

East Riding of Yorkshire

East Sussex

Edinburgh

Essex

Falkirk

Fife

Flintshire

Glasgow

Gloucestershire

Gwynedd

Hampshire

Herefordshire

Hertfordshire

Highland

Inverclyde

Isle of Anglesey

Isle of Wight

Kent

Lancashire

Leicestershire

Lincolnshire

London

Manchester

Merseyside

Merthyr Tydfil

Midlothian

Monmouthshire

Moray

Neath Port Talbot

Newport

Norfolk

North Ayrshire

North Lanarkshire

North Yorkshire

Northamptonshire

Northumberland

Nottinghamshire

Orkney Islands

Oxfordshire

Pembrokeshire

Perth and Kinross

Powys

Renfrewshire

Rhondda Cynon Taf

Rutland

Scottish Borders

Shropshire

Somerset

South Ayrshire

South Lanarkshire

South Yorkshire

Staffordshire

Stirling

Suffolk

Surrey

Swansea

Torfaen

Tyne and Wear

United Kingdom

Vale Of Glamorgan

Warwickshire

West Dunbartonshire

West Lothian

West Midlands

West Sussex

West Yorkshire

Wiltshire

Worcestershire

Wrexham

Keywords

ADS » HOUSE FOR SALE

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 2 Shared ownership property is now for sale. Details: 75% share in the property is being marketed at £146,250, Flagship Housing own the remaining 25% shar...

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 3 3 bedroom Detached Bungalow In well established area on bus route and good services near by.Detached Garage , Corner site ,garden to front side and rear...

COUNTY DURHAM :: DARLINGTON :: REAL ESTATE :: 24/02/18

Modern 3 bedroom townhouse

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 3 Fantastic opportunity Modern 3 double bedroom houseGreat for a family or as an investment property.Generous living area with living/dinning room and wel...

MORAY :: KEITH :: REAL ESTATE :: 24/02/18

1 bedroom end terrace house

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 1 End-terraced traditional, stone and slate house within walking distance of local amenities.End-terraced houseLoungeKitchenBedroomShower RoomDouble glazi...

HIGHLAND :: DINGWALL :: REAL ESTATE :: 24/02/18

3 Bedroom Bungalow on Black Isle

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 3 Rural bungalow set in 1/2 acre Springfield/ Resolis area. 1 mile from Resolis Primary school; Bus route for Fortrose Academy Fortrose 9 miles -access to...

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 6 6 Bedroom Semi-Detached HMO House for Sale Currently furnished as an HMO 6 Double Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Gas Central Heated, Energy Rating E HMO Licenced ...

NORTH YORKSHIRE :: MIDDLESBROUGH :: REAL ESTATE :: 24/02/18

SHOP FOR SALE WITH PROPERTY - Off licence and six bedroom house

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 6 SHOP FOR SALE General Dealers - Off Licence - National lottery - Newsagent and Pay Point. 20years one Ower - six bedroom house with it. ** VALUED AT 280...

ABERDEENSHIRE :: INVERURIE :: REAL ESTATE :: 24/02/18

BUNGALOW

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 4 A rare opportunity to buy a magnificent bugalow in a prime location near the centre of Inverurie. Close to all amenities and a short stroll to shops, sc...

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 2 Shared ownership property is now for sale. Details: 75% share in the property is being marketed at £146,250, Flagship own the remaining 25% share and a ...

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 2 House For SALE in walk in condition. This house is situated in the popular village of Tong with the school, village hall, playpark, shop with delicious ...

WEST MIDLANDS :: SPARKHILL :: REAL ESTATE :: 23/02/18

3 Bedroom House For SALE Freehold Acocksgreen Overton GROVE, B27

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 3 3 Bedroom House For SALE Freehold Acocksgreen Overton GROVE, B27 All rooms are nice size

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 3 I am pleased to present the sale of this 3 bedroom terraced house in convenient location. This Property consists of one large reception having french pa...

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 3 I am pleased to present the sale of this 3 bedroom terraced house in convenient location. This Property consists of one large reception having french pa...

ABERDEENSHIRE :: KINTORE :: REAL ESTATE :: 23/02/18

2 x Bedroom House Residential Lodge

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 2 FOR SALE 2 x Bedroom Residential Lodge The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall , large bright lounge with feature fire and surround, a modern lu...

LONDON :: REAL ESTATE :: 23/02/18

3 Bedroom house. FREEHOLD

Property type: House, Number of bedrooms: 3 FOR SALE. FREEHOLD PROPERTY. 3 BEDROOM HOUSE. CONCRETE BUILT. EXCELLENT FOR CASH BUYERS.

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 ...

Home | Terms of use | Edit an ad | Subscribe to RSS

Copyright - 2011 meega.eu - Contact us via e-mail: office@meega.eu